Long standing leading Security company is seeking a Security Field Supervisor. The Security Field Supervisor will follow the directives of the Account Manager and work closely with the Scheduler. The Field Supervisor will administer and enforce regulations and company policies, while developing security officers to exceed expectations. As a Field Supervisor, you will be responsible for the professional operation, administration, and quality assurance of the sites within your area.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to train, coach and motivate the team to ensure all client’s needs are being met.
- Must have the ability to make tough decisions quickly and efficiently in emergency situations.
- Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and fellow security officers.
- Availability to answer calls and solve issues during their shift.
- Ability to understand and teach policies and procedures to Leads and Officers.
- Responsible for weekly meetings with the Management to address any issues or concerns.
- Responsible for investigating all incident and or claims, confidentially, in a timely manner.
- Will be responsible for making recommendations for advancement, placing personnel on probation, and/or recommending employees for termination,
- Ability to assist with recruiting talented officers to join the team .
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to change.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service to clients.
- Ability to effectively communicate with direct reports, potential employees, upper Management and clients.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Knowledge of corporate professionalism and e-mail etiquette.
- Outstanding organizational and administrative skills.
- Knowledge of MS Officer (Word, Excel, and outlook)
- Must have 2 years minimum of security experience
- Must have 1 year of supervisory experience
- Active Guard Card
- Must pass a background check
- Must have a valid state drivers license and have a clean driving record
- Company Car Available
- Prior lead or management experience
- $19.00 per hour