|Title:||E-Commerce Retail Sales Coordinator|
Long standing 40+ year old nonprofit Conservancy group is seeking an E-Commerce Retail Sales Coordinator. This is a full-time permanent position with benefits in a drug-free, smoke-free workplace. The E-Commerce Retail Sales Coordinator furthers the mission of the group though online marketing, processing and shipping orders.
Responsibilities for E-Commerce Retail Sales Coordinator
The E-Commerce Specialist will be responsible for managing online sales of our growing line of products. Ideally, you will have e-commerce experience in consumer products. Expertise marketing within different sites, including sponsored products, is a plus, as is experience working with digital ads creation on different platforms such as Facebook & Google. Will also advise senior management on best practices regarding inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies while being the expert in assigned product categories.
• Promote Organization’s mission and values both internally and externally
• Assess operational issues concerning competitiveness
• Develop clear and compelling written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers
• Excellent communication skills and strong ability to work effectively with a range of staff partners and customers
• Responsible for maintaining and operating the e-commerce platform, including, promotions, store management, and testing
• Proficiency in customer service tasks and duties, including entering sales orders and consumer communications
• Maintain consumer support and technical product knowledge.
Company Benefits and Compensation
• Base $40,000K+ depending on experience
• Full Benefits
• Medical insurance
• Dental / Vision