|Title:||Director of Demand Lead Generation|
Director, Demand Generation
Why our company? Do you want to find yourself in the consumerization wave of the enterprise and be associated with a cool product utilizing the latest mobile and cloud technologies making big data easier to consume, publish and share? Are you looking for a market leader? Do you thrive in a fast-paced work environment where people are passionate about the work they do and product they build? Are you creative, high energy, and innovative with a high attention to detail and focus on quality output? If we have described you, you may be a great fit for our Director, Demand Generation position. Intrigued? Keep reading...
Our company has one of the most popular business applications on the Apple iTunes store for the iPhone and iPad. Several Fortune 500 and mid market businesses use our products to increase productivity. As mobile tablets such as the Apple iPad disrupt the workforce, Our mobile applications and software improve the ability for businesses to easily consume and publish data rich to improve office productivity. We were founded in 2008, started by industry veterans with previous successful exits to companies like Oracle and Business Objects and is backed by Sequoia Capital.
Using your expertise in Lead Generation, you will drive the demand creation activities to help us continue to accelerate our dramatic growth as you oversee the overall demand generation strategy, execution, and budgets and be accountable for the lead generation results of our marketing efforts. You are an integral member of the marketing team, helping to lead marketing's efforts to grow our presence and short/long-term sales in the marketplace as you work with cross-functional teams as well as outside agencies and vendors to move our goals to reality. Focusing your primary efforts on North America and secondarily on EMEA, you will help to shape the overall strategy, produce new and nurtured lead generation goals and forecasts, set the budget spend priorities; and to ensure we are on target and on task, you will measure results against plans as you identify new optimization tests and growth opportunities. With an eye on continual improvement and success factors, you will frequently assess campaign program performance, determine why programs failed or were successful and report those results to senior management as well as integrated corporate teams. You will manage our portfolio of marketing programs, including integrated campaign management, database and email marketing, drip marketing, search engine optimization, social, field marketing events, paid keyword marketing, online comparison engines, and online programs. You take pride in your work, so you will manage day to day activities for all email marketing programs and other promotional programs as well as act as a Leader on the Demand Generation team.
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or related discipline.
· 7+ years marketing experience in a high tech company with 5+ years focused on Demand/Lead Generation.
· 5+ years of experience in a leadership role specifically managing Marketing Programs, Demand/Lead Generation, and/or Field Marketing teams with B2B software or a technology company, with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results. This includes strong project management skills as well as the innate ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Strong experience and expertise in digital marketing, including email and database marketing, search marketing, and online advertising.
· Proven track record of success in running a portfolio of quality lead generation and marketing programs with particular emphasis in online marketing programs. Experience should include: email and database marketing, online lead generation, SEO, paid keyword advertising, events, etc.
· Because you understand the importance of measuring results, you will possess strong analytical and quantitative skills including an interest and skill in analyzing and making meaning out of data and translating that into actionable changes.
· Strong proficiency and a mindset of optimization and testing with a successful track record and a strong approach to the job of constantly optimizing various programs, testing new ways of executing and new program vehicles, and making decisions based on objective data to keep refining programs and investments.
· Strong campaign management orientation, identify new themes / topics, offers, and vehicles to reach target market with those messages and offers.
· Past hands-on experience using CRM systems and marketing automation platforms a necessity.
· Fluency in and experience in using HubSpot and Salesforce.
· Expertise in leveraging social media (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Google) and its applicability in the enterprise applications market.
· Must be willing/able to travel up to 20%.
· This position will be ideally located in our Corporate Headquarters office in Solana Beach (San Diego), CA; however, we are also open to hiring for our San Francisco, CA office. If you are located out of our San Francisco office, you will be required to travel to the San Diego office frequently (more than the 20% as indicated above) of up to 40%.
Having started as an innovative start-up in San Diego, CA, our company has grown to a mid-sized company with sales offices opening in Shanghai, London and elsewhere while retaining our start-up attitude and culture. Sequoia Capital, the venture capital investors behind Google, Cisco, Linked-In, Apple, PayPal, YouTube and Yahoo invested $30M into the company in Q3 of 2011 to ensure our status as the leader in mobile Business Intelligence.
We offer a fun, entrepreneurial environment where those passionate about what they do thrive. If you are excited about this opportunity as it describes your talents, send us your resume. It only takes a few minutes and may turn out to be the best decision you make in your career! We look forward to hearing from you!