|Title:||Channel Account Manager-Salesforce|
Channel Account Manager - Salesforce
Are you a natural-born sales person with a history of developing successful partnerships? Do you work best under pressure and love the thrill of closing the deal? Do you know the BI software market and the related VAR community? Is your expertise focused on the Salesforce marketplace? If this opportunity sounds like you, and you are ready for the next step in your career, it might be time to consider our Channel Account Manager – Salesforce role. Intrigued? Read on….
At our company, we develop amazing software for mobile devices, allowing business users to interact with their data on the go. We are building the out our partner ecosystem with VARs that can offer our product to their customers. The VAR channel is an extension of the field sales team working in conjunction to drive customer success. Our goal is to recruit, train and enable our channel partners to drive sales and grow our brand. Your activities will center on relationship management in order to achieve measurable results such as increased revenue, market share and penetration within each partner account and their customer base.
Using your keen channel development skills, you will directly manage a segment of partners and work with them to meet and exceed our joint goals. Because you know that the best partner is one that is educated about the product and excited to sell it, you take pride in delivering training offerings to partners. You understand the importance and value of planning so you create business plans for each focus partner and then work hand-in-hand with the field sales team to work towards those joint goals. You’re organizational skills mean that you continually monitor your partners’ sales pipeline while tracking your performance.
· 5+ years of progressive channel management experience within the software industry.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business. MBA Preferred.
· Advanced knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce partner ecosystem.
· Strong experience in Business Intelligence products and offerings.
· Excellent experience setting up new channels as well as experience recruiting, enabling and developing channel sales.
· Willingness and ability to travel 33% of the time (domestic travel).
· Strong experience with a ‘Sales With’ and/or ‘Sales Through’ partner models
· Proven track record in a quota-bearing role. Direct or Partner sales experience
· Ideally this person will be located in San Diego, but we will consider candidates outside of the area.
Having started as an innovative start-up , we have grown to a mid-sized company with sales offices opening in Shanghai, London and elsewhere while retaining our start-up attitude and culture. Sequoia Capital, the venture capital investors behind Google, Cisco, Linked-In, Apple, PayPal, YouTube and Yahoo invested $30M into the company in Q3 of 2011 to ensure our status as the leader in mobile Business Intelligence.
We offer a fun, entrepreneurial environment where those passionate about what they do thrive. If you are excited about this opportunity as it describes your talents, send us your resume. It only takes a few minutes and may turn out to be the best decision you make in your career! We look forward to hearing from you!